- Join Carlos Santiago Jr. and Harry Trinidad from Salsa Picante Productions for the 6th annual Salsa in the Catskills Weekend Spectacular. Embark on a journey of salsa dancing, joy and laughter among friends and family that will bring a lifetime of memories.
- Live bands include Latin Grammy Nominee, "The Mambo Legends Orchestra" (formerly Tito Puente Orchestra) and the one and only "Charansalsa." New DJ's added this year are J. Antonio "Mr. Ataca" and Salsa Warriors Radio DJ "Jose Calderon."
- Prices are the lowest ever offered at $350 per person based on double occupancy that includes taxes & gratuities.
- All inclusive weekend includes 2 nights of accommodations, meals (5), live entertainment, dance workshops, dance performance, pool party with rotating DJ's and BBQ, billiards, game room, tennis, basketball, indoor and outdoor pool, and a cigar bar. A beautiful spa and golf course also available for a fee. This year we will have a dominoes and a ping pong tournament at the pool party.
- Early reservations get the best rooms with beautiful mountain views.
- Convenient payment plan.
- Saturday Night is formal attire for Dinner and Dancing.
BUS SERVICE IN NOW AVAILABLE FOR OUR 'SALSA IN THE CATSKILLS 2015 WEEKEND TRIP' the weeknd of AUGUST 14–16, 2015.
24 seat available ($20.00 each way, $40.00 total) on a first to reserve & pay basis. Bus will leave from Lorraine's Bar & Grill Friday August 14, 2015 at 3PM! DON'T WAIT....RESERVE NOW!
For more information or to make your reservations today, please call Harry Trinidad at (914) 469-9301, Carlos Santiago at (917) 553-4398, email us at email@example.com or fill out our reservation form to reserve now.